Friday 22 February 2013

First ever blog! Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello!

So! This is my first ever post, for my first ever blog. I'm really really new at this, so please forgive me if i haven't done the best job as of yet, or if just seems silly.

So a bit about myself.
My name is Adam. I live in Brisbane, Australia, in Brisbane's smallest suburb. I work part time for an Queensland's biggest insurance company, as a Claims Assist Consultant.
I live with 2 housemates, one being my best friend since High School, the other being my best friends sister. I have a pure black cat, her name is Magick, and i rescued her from the RSPCA. I have one other best friend, who i have know since grade 11, and she's my whole world, my "Bullock" as i call her, as she's the most beautiful Taurean i have ever met.

There's not a lot to really talk about in regards to myself, i mean, I'm 22 end of June, i work, i did take up part time study in Western Herbal Medicine but i deferred, as i don't believe I'm in the right frame of mind for study from home as of yet. I have poor time management skills.
As you can probably tell, i love star signs, more so as a hobby then anything fanatical. A lot of people that i know, and around the world, are very skeptical people, not really putting much belief or faith into it, but when you actually sit down and read an amazing Astrological book, it kind of really changes your perspective. Of course, I don't not judge, so what ones belief is, another's isn't  and that's what makes the world go round :)

Growing up, me and my sister - we had a kinda weird up bringing. What started as perfect; a dad, a mum, a nice house, stayed at the same school, food on the table, money to spend and buy nice things with, pretty much turned upside down. Divorce at my age of 12 (my sister 11, year younger then me), choosing to live with my mother over my father, and moving to a completely different part of Queensland that i have never experienced before, made it extremely hard. I started my first year of grade 8 in my first country town as a teenager - Bundaberg. Famous for its rum and the distillery, more so famous for its more "backwards" approach to life.
Having a single mother, well, as a mother, when i look back at it was disastrous  She couldn't get work, basically living off her share of what she got when her and my father divorced, and us living at my Aunty's house at the time. So! There was little old me, plus my Aunty, my Aunty's girlfriend, my mother, and my sister. Hmm. First problem - i grew up in a female dominated environment. Second problem, the house was majority water signs - my mother being Pisces, my Aunty and sister being Scorpio, me Cancer and my Aunty's girlfriend a Taurus.
Life was great at the start when we all first moved in, my Aunty was happy mum had left my father, as my Aunty claimed, my Father never liked her and vise versa, i started a new school - Bundaberg High School, and we were comfortable surrounded by family.
Now, im going to dip into a bit about my high school there. One word - rachet. My first ever country high school was ghetto. Majority being aboriginals, drug fucked (excuse my language) white trash and no hope jocks and sluts that obviously weren't leaving town to experience what this world has to offer anytime soon. If you can picture the movie Mean Girls with Lindsey Lohan, that was pretty much my school. I had over 300 people in my grade alone, pretty much a messed up school. Fights everyday, lock-downs consistently, bomb threats, crazed persons with machete's running through the school, being at that school had definitely changed me for the worse. I had to adapt to their rules, adapt the the overall environment, and let me tell you, a crazy Cancer, is not a fun Cancer.

So home life there, with my Aunty, had taken a abrupt turn. The house was too emotional, was too cramped, and lets face it, when something bugs you, it bugs you, and my Aunty being very opinionated  and my mother being very defensive, obviously meant war. The only thing we could was move. We stayed in Bundaberg, but lived closer to the high school. Where we live with my Aunty, was a nice part of Bundaberg, nice houses, nice people, no bogan trash on that side of town. Where we ended up moving to, was ridiculously scary. We lived in a cute little 3 bedroom house, next to a unit of solely aboriginals and white trash chicks who slept with the men there. Fights every night, glass being broken, screaming, the thudding sound of people getting bashed into the concrete, the women there fighting among each other because she slept with him and she slept with that guy, at 13 and 12, me and my sister were constantly fearing for our lives. I remember in particular one night, when next door had gotten that bad, mum had actually phoned the police who ended up coming around. "That fucking white bitch next door better not have called the fucking cops on us" were the exact words i heard that night from next door. And i had to walk past that place every morning and afternoon to get to and from school.

I want to share what i have gone through and know in the sense of something spiritual, astrological, and universal.

To explain my main reason for me starting a blog, is to attract a community of people who believe in exactly what i believe, and to attract open minded people, who my be skeptical to begin with, but are willing to read, learn and understand. I ain't no teacher, and i ain't no preacher, but its just a little light fun, and i want to share all my experiences with everyone.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment